Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for YOU

This year at Thanksgiving I have so many things to be thankful for.

But the one thing that I think about almost on a daily basis is how thankful I am for all of you that helped to bring my sons home.

Your Prayers. Support. Encouragement.

Your Giving of Time to help with fundraising.

Giving of Money. For many of you I know it was sacrificial giving. Maybe you didn't even have a dollar to spare, yet you gave.

I do not, and never will, take any of it for granted.

I want you to know that your $5. Your $100. Your $500. It was a gift that will go on for eternity.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you for giving my boys the opportunity to have a HOME. To have a mommy and daddy, a sister and brothers. To feel love.

This is what YOU made possible

Gabe then
Photobucket

Gabe today
Photobucket

Levi then
Photobucket

Levi today
Photobucket

5 comments:

one_plustwins November 25, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

LOVE THIS!!!

amyl4 November 25, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

Beautiful boys!

J November 25, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

I love these pics!! Been waiting to see an update for a little while. LOVE the longer hair on both boys. How handsome they are!! They look so great!!! :-)

Kim November 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

The boys look great! Wanted you to know that this Christmas,our Gavin (your Gabe)ornament will go from my kitchen window sill to our tree. (and then maybe back in my window!!)He played such a vital part in bringing our Gabe to our family. I pray he continues to thrive. May God bless you and yours this holiday season and may God continue to shine light on these precious treasures.

Anonymous January 6, 2012 at 10:17 AM  

Please give us an update to see how the boys are doing...

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP