Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A taste of fall

We took the kids out yesterday to get some pictures. It's VERY rare to get all 3 of the kids together in ONE picture! I was able to get of few, although only one has all three of them looking at the camera at the same time.

Fall colors are just starting to come out. I'm told that the bright oranges and yellows are yet to be seen.

Can't wait for that!

I will definitely be going out again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Paula October 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

They're all getting so big! Genesis looks like such a young lady. Beautiful work!

Becca October 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

You know I think your pics are amazing! We were just in N. GA and saw some pretty colors too!

The Lourceys October 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

These are beautiful Lindy. I love Genesis' hair.

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP