Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"PK"

Nope. Not Pastors Kid, Photographers Kid
Yeah, I might have a lot of snapshots of my kids, but how many deliberate shots do I have? I checked the past few months and there's none.
So I decided it was time for my kids to get their own photo shoot.
I had lots of things in mind. Clothes ready, location picked out.

Jude was the first lucky one to face off with my camera. I pumped him all up about it. He was ready.

We drive, pull up to our spot. It starts raining. Then pouring. Photo shoot canceled.

TAKE TWO

This morning we all go in to the church for Bible study & work.

I run up the road with Jude while Guy stays at the office with Genesis & Zane. Jude lasted maybe 30 minutes. Oh well. We came away with a few at least. I told him that wasn't the end of his shoot, there will be more. But he already knows that since he is a "PK" :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I had to try to grab a couple of my blue eyed boy:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Paula October 14, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Amazing as always!!! Especially loved the one of him hanignfrom the railing :)

Anonymous October 17, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

You guys are so beautiful!

Followers

Books I LOVE and recommend

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP